Upcoming After-School Programs (Register):
- Island Creek Elementary School
- Laurel Hill Elementary School
- Browne Academy (Register on their site)
- Burgundy Farms (Register on their site)
- Springs Montessori (Register on their site)
If you would like to schedule an after school program for your school, please send us an email or call us at (703) 447-3859.
What We Do:
Kids ages 4 to 14 are introduced to Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) curriculum through hands-on project based learning: Aerospace, Civil, Robotics, Marine, Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Chemical, Environmental & Electronic Game Design.
- Coursework designed to meet specific National Standards in STEM: Science (NSES), Technology & Engineering (ITEEA), and Mathematics (NCTM).
- Programs that encourage Problem Solving, Critical Thinking and Peer Collaboration; increase STEM literacy.
- Morning, afternoon & after school throughout the school year.
- Camps during the summer. Home School, In-School Field Trips & Scout Programs.
- Classes also available at local schools, churches & community centers.