Summer Camps (Age 9-14) for July 2017 >> Click to Register!
1. Week 1: Engineering Marvels II & Language Studies (Chinese)
2. Week 2: Robotics Mission to Mars & Art
3. Week 3: Scratch/Makey Makey & Body Building
4. Week 4: Game Design (Racing Game) & Performance Art (Drama/Play)
Summer Camps (Age 6-8) for August 2017 >> Click to Register!
1. Week 1: Jr. Engineering Marvels II & Jr. Language Studies (Chinese)
2. Week 2: Jr. Robotics Wild Animals & Jr. Art
3. Week 3: Jr. Scratch Video Sensing & Jr. Body Building
4. Week 4: Jr. Game Design & Jr. Performance Art (Drama/Play)
5. Week 5: Jr. Robotics Play Soccer & Jr. Language Studies (Spanish)
To register your child into one of our programs:
- Launch the "Queens Parent Portal" to create your online account.
- Review the "Classes" section for camp schedule, details & availability.
- Enroll your child into his or her favorite summer camp.
- For camp enrollment, make two checks (50% each) payable to:
a) FUN SQUARE LLC
b) Oxbridge Academic Center
- Send payment to:
FUN SQUARE LLC d.b.a. Engineering for Kids
6431 108th St #1088, Forest Hills, NY 11375
We look forward to inspiring your child to be the next generation of engineers!
Benefits of Engineering for Kids
- Inspire students to learn, discover & explore like engineers.
- Engage in fun hands-on engineering activities.
- Unique learning experience to educate their mind.
- Discover their potential and expand their creativity.
- Nurturing environment to apply innovative thinking.
- Build confidence, grow and succeed in life.
- Quality program with teacher to student ratio of 1:8.
Engineering for Kids in Action! (Video by Mike Cavanaugh, VP of Marketing, Engineering for Kids)
Jr. Engineering (Age 4-5)
Jr. Civil Engineers had a blast learning blue-prints, designing structures and building model houses. Our youngest engineering students was introduced to the basic concepts of civil engineering and through focused exploration, students design and construct their own roads, bridges and buildings. View Program Descriptions. (Photo by Lupita Chen, Photographer)
Jr. Robotics (Age 6-7)
Entrepreneurial couple offers STEM enrichment programs in Forest Hills on Feb 18, 2014. 1) De Chen and Lupita Chen showcase their creations. 2) Scientific building blocks "Dancing Birds" used to teach Jr. Robotics Engineers the basic concept of robotics engineering by building and programming robots to come to life. 3) De Chen (right) and Lupita Chen (second from right) grows their business venture with their new engineering students. View Program Descriptions. (Photos by Hubert Lu, Reporter/Photographer, World Journal)
Robotics (Age 8+)
Apprentice Engineers assembled during their last class of Robotics Engineering program using LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 sets during the Spring 2014 semester at The Renaissance Charter School (TRCS). Students learned about robotics engineering, built their own EV3 robot and programmed it to perform different tasks while engaging in fun engineering challenges. This program was eventually customized and integrated to be offered to high school students in the TRCS Leadership Program 2014-2015 academic school year. View Program Descriptions. (Photo by De Chen, Photographer)
Game Design (Age 8+)
Apprentice Engineers designed their first video game's start screen during the Game Design: Platform Games program in the Spring 2015 semester. Software engineers and game designers learned about designing video games, creating their own world and programming the games so their hero can accomplish his or her mission. This program was offered to high school freshman and sophomore students in The Renaissance Charter School's Leadership Program 2015-2016 academic school year. View Program Descriptions. (Photo by Yui Maehara, Freshman/Game Designer)
Engineering (Age 8+)
Apprentice Engineers learned what technology is, what engineers do, and the Engineering Design Process during our summer camps at JEI Learning Center in Floral Park / Little Neck. They quickly realized that designing concepts using pencil and paper is really important. Moreover, being able to present their ideas coherently and concisely is critical to their engineering project's success. View Program Descriptions. (Photo by De Chen, Photographer)
Add Our Programs to Your School
- Hosting Engineering for Kids at your school is EASY!
- We do all the work! Flyers, registration, payment processing, teaching and clean up!
- Professionally trained instructors who know how to have fun.
- Include us in your existing enrichment schedule or after-school program.
- Available to grades K-8 with age appropriate lessons.
- Sessions available in 6 or 8 week.
- Clubs run any day of the week.
- Sessions start any week of the school year.
- Absolutely NO COST to your school.
Interested in Engineering for Kids?Please contact us if you are interested in having an Engineering for Kids program being offered in your child's after-school program. Alternatively, you can contact your school's principal, PA president or after-school director and let them know about us.
CEO & Owner
FUN SQUARE LLC d.b.a. Engineering for Kids