WE CAN INSPIRE THE CHILDREN AT YOUR SCHOOL!
At Engineering For Kids of Central West Florida, we are very passionate and excited to be able to inspire the next generation of engineers by bringing Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (S.T.E.M.), to children ages 4 to 14 in a FUN and CHALLENGING way through classes, summer camps, clubs and parties. We offer programs in LEGO® Robotics, Electronic Game Design, Scratch, MinecraftEDU and in Aerospace, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Environmental, Industrial, Marine, Hardware, Software, Mechanical engineering and more.
At Engineering For Kids, our programs:
Engineering For Kids will build and nurture your child's natural curiosity and love for building, taking things apart, and teaching them engineering concepts through hands-on learning. Engineering is, after all, one of the fastest growing industries in the world, and it is important for children interested in it to get a head start on concepts and ideas that could fall into their future interests and line of work. Kids are natural engineers!
Hosting Engineering For Kids at Your School is EASY!
- We do all the work! Flyers, registration, payment processing, materials, teaching and clean up!
- Professionally trained instructors who know how to have fun.
- Include us in your existing enrichment schedule or run us as a stand-alone program.
- Our programs meet national and state standards in mathematics, science, engineering, and technology. We build upon the math and science that is being taught in the schools and apply those skills to hands on, real world engineering challenges.
- Available to grades Pre K - 8th with age appropriate lessons
- 4, 6, 8 week, or semester long sessions available
- Clubs run any day of the week
- Sessions start any week of the school year
- School receives money back after each program!
Please contact us or your PTA/PTO, school/church/synagogue administrators, community, parks and recreation facilities if you are interested in having Engineering for Kids in your local school or center.
Call us at (863)608-9633 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.